Do You Have A PROBLEM WITH MOLD?
Phoenix, Arizona and Mesa, AZ Mold Remediation Services
Mold can grow on most common building surfaces and products if they remain wet for 24 to 48 hours. Special care must be taken not to spread during the restoration process or serious health hazards can develop.
Various types of mold have been proven to cause many health complications. Other varieties of mold can damage furnishings, destroy wood and compromise the integrity of the structure. When a problem has been identified, it is important to act quickly in order to minimize potential exposure.
As one of the leaders in the remediation and restoration industry, Thomas Restoration has Solutions and brings many years of knowledge and experience. Thomas Restorations will:
- DETERMINE THE CAUSE OF LOSS
- CONTROL MOISTURE AND HUMIDITY LEVELS
- INSTALL CONTROLS TO SAFEGUARD HEALTH AND SAFETY OF OCCUPANTS
- REMOVE AND DECONTAMINATE AFFECTED ITEMS
- SEAL SURFACE TO PREVENT FURTHER GROWTH
- DEODORIZE AFFECTED AREAS
- TEST AND MONITOR MOISTURE AND HUMIDITY LEVELS
- REMOVE, DRY AND RESTORE THE STRUCTURE
- PROVIDE PROJECT MANAGEMENT AND EXPERT CONSULTATION
- DEVELOP AN ACCURATE PROJECT COST ESTIMATE
- DETERMINE A REALISTIC COMPLETION SCHEDULE
- INITIATE WORK IMMEDIATELY UPON AUTHORIZATION
February 21st, 2020
Mold Mold Mold
Mold Remediation Company