Thomas Restoration – Mold Remediation
Upon water damage, mold can bloom in a home within 48-72 hours. In order to properly resolve a mold infestation, you will need a professional with training and experience since mold can cause allergies and irritants. If you suspect that your Paradise Valley home or business has a mold problem, Thomas Restoration of Paradise Valley AZ can inspect, assess and remediate your property.
Some restoration companies advertise “mold removal” and may even guarantee to remove all mold. This is a fallacy because removing all mold from a house or business is impossible. Here are the facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air. You might bring mold into your home through windows, doors, HVAC systems, or even through your clothing or a pet.
- Moisture is the key to mold spore growth. Water quickly forms mold colonies. Mold colonies can create allergens and irritants.
- It is vital to address any sources of moisture or water before mold remediation can begin; otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- When indoor humidity rises above 45 percent, mold can grow, so keep humidity below that level.