Have Fire, Water, or Mold Damage? Need Restoration?
Mold Remediation and Restoration Services by Thomas Restoration
Looking for a top services in Mold Remediation & Restoration? Your search is over with a Thomas Restoration. The first step in solving an indoor mold problem is to remove the moisture source. Second, new mold will begin to grow on moist, porous surfaces within 24 to 48 hours. This mold will need to be removed immediately.
It is critical that you contact an experienced mold remediation specialist in Phoenix and surrounding areas. Our experienced professionals at Thomas Restoration can handle any commercial or residential mold removal project. Get more knowledgeable
Thomas Restoration – Mold Remediation
When a home suffers a water damage event, a mold infestation can quickly arise and spread throughout a home in 48-72 hours. Because mold can produce allergens and irritants, you will want a professional that has training and experience to properly resolve the mold infestation. If you suspect that your Avondale home or business has a mold problem, Thomas Restoration of Avondale AZ can inspect, assess and remediate your property.
Some restoration companies advertise “mold removal” and may even guarantee to remove all mold. This is a fallacy because removing all mold from a house or business is impossible; microscopic mold spores exist almost everywhere, both indoors and outdoors. Here are the facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Moisture is the key to mold spore growth. Mold colonies are quickly formed when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
Below are just a few of our very happy commercial Mold & Water Damage Restoration Projects Thomas Restoration is proud to be a part of.
Get A Quote Today
At vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatum deleniti atque corrupti quos dolores et quas.